Thursday 11 November 2010

Typeface for descriptions


I initially thought Times New Roman would work best because it is traditional, universal but also has a sophistication about it. I am also considering using Cambria bold because this would be consistent with the typeface used for the lettering on the front of the packages. I don't want to use more than two typefaces on the overall packages but I would like them to all be serif typefaces.

Typeface: Cambria
Position of text too high on the net




Position not suitable as price and barcode would be positioned at the bottom

Typeface: Times New Roman
I prefer how the Times New Roman works on the box, I have split up the text where pauses are taken, like we learnt in the type workshop with Graham. I also like that Times New Roman 12pt is smaller

No comments:

Post a Comment