Monday 8 November 2010

More logos












I can't make a good logo.
I need my logo to be simplistic, minimal lettering and I want it to include 1st. 


I am unsure whether I should simplify it down to 1C to stand for 1st class but then again I want to include 1st to have the sense of importance.




This looks bad on screen but when I embossed it previously I liked the effect of having the corners around the lettering, I'll try embossing this with and without








The C looks like a moon because the serif hasn't embossed well, it is really difficult to cut out neat letters on such a small scale.


I want to stick with the design I tried out but was too big and somehow make it a scale that will work, I like this design best and I like the fact it has resemblance of a stamp.




I have decreased the kerning so that the space between the letters, where it needed to be, is less, in order to make my logo smaller. I have also moved in the four corners but I'm not sure if I want to use them, although I did like the way they turned out when I embossed them.









No comments:

Post a Comment