Monday 15 November 2010

Stock

Initially I wanted to use black on black (black foiling on black card) after I tried it out in the print room. However when I was on the hunt for some black stock I came across silver and needed to try it out.


 Black
 Silver
 Don't want to just use one colour so I'm going to try a range where they alternate and if this doesn't work then I'll just make two ranges,one silver, one black. I think they work reallt well together though and have the look of 'party' and sophisitcated. Only thing is is that the silver has a matt finish and the black doesn't, so together this might not work.

 1st embossed

 The silver and black together, I really like the alternating colours but I'll have to get a second opinion
 These are my bottles I bought for my labels. I thought clear bottles would work best with black labels, rather than dark green or brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment