Monday 8 November 2010

Embossing

 



I struggled quite a bit with cutting out letters which include curves like 'S' and 'c' and started to think that I may have to rethink my logo


Managed to cut out an 's' but it looked very rough however when I embossed it it managed to not pick up this rough edge










I then attempted to cut out the whole word class, it wasn't too bad, not too rough but far from perfect


And this is the result, I like this logo with the four corners, one major problem I came across though is that this logo is too large to fit across the face of some of my packages, I want the logo to be quite small and elegant but I'm afraid that if I scale down the logo any more I really won't be able to cut out the letters for the template.


My Design Context

No comments:

Post a Comment