Tuesday 2 November 2010

Product range


I tried out a range of ways that the word 'party' could be spaced out and arranged over the six boxes.
I would like to use a serif typeface as I believe it looks more traditional and sophisticated. I tried out the letters fitting onto all boxes by making them smaller and I also tried using larger letters which means that part of them have been cut out on some of the boxes but are hopefully still ledgible.
I think the best design is the design with all uppercase lettering, where all parts of the letters are visible and read well alongside each other.



Here I've drawn the boxes in 3D to hopefully show how they would look as a range when made up. I am including three triangular boxes to hold sandwiches and I also want to create some labels for bottles and hold these within a drink/bottle holder. Hopefully this will conclude the range.


No comments:

Post a Comment